New Insurance Rates Announced – Chart Below
Updated on September 2nd 2020.
By booking directly on our website or by calling our offices, we will provide you with an on premise credit for the total amount paid for “Aruba Visitors Insurance” for all guests staying on property per night of their visit.
Credit to be used in our newly refurbished restaurant, spa or for additional housekeeping services. Confirmation of payment of “Aruba Visitors Insurance” must be presented before or at check in. No refunds on remaining balances if any.
Credit valid only on Blue Aruba Rentals properties. Please contact us with any questions about the “Aruba Visitors Insurance” on premise credit. For the most up to date Travel Status Updates when planning a trip to our One Happy Island please visit The Traveler Health Requirements. To learn more about our Flexible Booking Options please read this post containing more details.
We look forward to hosting you very soon!
Flexible Booking Options
Giving these unique circumstances, we are making further adjustments to our individual booking policies.
Existing Reservations: All reservations that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 30th, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 5 days before your scheduled arrival day.
New reservations: Any reservations you make that are booked between today and September 30th, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge, up to 5 days before your scheduled arrival day. Exceptions for bookings during Hi-Season dates (arrival between December 18th 2020 and January 3rd, 2021), please contact us at least 15 days prior to arrival date, after that there will be a cancellation fee of 2 nights.
For any question, request for moving dates or cancel, please call +1(786)3504780 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelter in a place with a view!
Just because you are self quarantined doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy our beautiful island to its fullest!
We are offering discount rates on some AMAZING rentals at Blue Residences and Azure Beach Residences! Nightly rate starting from US$99.00
Promotion valid only for stays until May 30th 2020
Call / Whatsapp: +297-7377001 or Email: email@example.com to book and start enjoying our beautiful island on your dream condo!
Note: One time cleaning fee is not included in the nightly rate.
Blue Aruba Rentals now has the pre-approval “Aruba Health & Happiness Code”, a stringent cleaning and hygiene certification program that offers a safe environment for employees and guests across the island. Our units are cleaned with new cleaning procedures, based on the Department of Public Health of Aruba and WHO guidelines. These new guidelines elevate the existing cleaning protocols to new norms for all areas including disinfecting public spaces, housekeeping guidelines, and more. Visitors can expect such measures as plexiglass barriers at desks, keyless smarts locks & contactless check-in, thorough disinfecting rooms, and more.
All vacation rental field staff/housekeepers/technicians or other employees have complete training regarding proper and safe cleaning techniques and property security. Teams need to understand how to safely use chemical products and dispose of trash, cleaning supplies, and biohazards appropriately.
BlueAruba Rentals existing cleaning standards and processes are focused on disinfecting homes between each stay for our guests and owners.
We have also emphasized effective hygiene practices and safety recommendations for both our employees and housekeepers, including:
- All field staff should continue proper hand washing protocols throughout the day and should avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Always wash hands thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds, throughout the day but especially when gloves are removed. If soap and water are not available, use provided an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Stay home and report when they are sick.
- Every day temperature is checked prior to enter premises.
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Our Housekeepers and Inspectors must wear disposable gloves and mask while cleaning and inspecting. They are required to wash their hands immediately after gloves and mask are removed.
- Ventilate rooms after every check-out and before cleaning. Allow fresh air to circulate leaving all windows open for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- No check ins after 48 hours from previous check out.
- Frequently clean and disinfect high-touch objects and surfaces.
- All our rooms are clean and disinfected with specific products for that purpose.
- Our linen is professionally washed in an outside laundry with the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
- Rooms are cleaned when guest/owner is not in the unit. Requests for extra housekeeping during stay, requires the guest to leave the unit for the cleaning to be performed maintaining the much-needed social distancing.
- The safest policy is to only dispatch a maintenance technician or third-party vendor if the issue is truly something that needs to be handled immediately, while the guest is still in residence. Nonessential visits should be severely limited or restricted.
- Technicians should wear gloves and masks at all times, disposing of those properly after exiting.
We are also using a pressurized pump sprayer with a sanitizing product with a high percentage of alcohol and quaternary to increase sanitization in the unit. This procedure is performed within 24 hours of check in.
Feel free to stroll, gaze out over the ocean, & melt into the warm sand beneath your feet.
Aruba officially announced the country will reopen its borders and we invite you to come over!
Below follows an information and travel advisory update from the Aruba Tourism Authority regarding the measures Aruba has put in place, including travel restrictions. Please read.
We are offering discount rates on some AMAZING rentals at Blue Residences.
We have local rates in place up to December 18th, 2020 (local ID required)
Call Whatsapp: +297-7377001 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book and start enjoying our beautiful island on your dream condo!
Note: One-time cleaning fee is charge additionally to the nightly rate.