With crystal-clear water and abundant sea life, Aruba snorkeling is sure to be one of your favorite excursions during your time on the island. Bring your snorkeling gear and discover our underwater world on your own time or sign up for a guided tour and let local experts take you to the best snorkeling spots. From shipwrecks to tropical fish and coral reefs, there is no limit to what you can see in our underwater paradise.
Choose Blue Aruba Rentals to host your Caribbean getaway and access the island’s most beautiful beaches near your rental property!
Where to Go Snorkeling On Your Own in Aruba
Grab your snorkeling gear and visit our Aruba beaches to discover an underwater world of reefs, wrecks, and tropical fish.
- Malmok Beach: The shallow and clear waters here are the perfect places to begin your snorkeling adventure. Common fish found here include sergeant majors and butterfly fish!
- Boca Catalina: Although most popularly accessed by boat tours, you can also snorkel here on your own. Catalina Cove is located nearby and is one of the best spots to witness sea turtles while snorkeling.
- Mangel Halto: This snorkeling beach is recommended for snorkelers with experience since the water can get a bit rough here. Snorkel in the reef to see octopi, morays, stingrays, yellowtail snappers, and barracuda.
- Arashi Beach: This beach is ideal for beginners due to its shallow water and sandy bottoms. Here you will find a reef abundant with coral and tropical fish.
- Tres Trapi: Known as one of the most unique snorkeling spots in the Caribbean, Tres Trapi is an excellent spot to witness sea stars!
Aruba Snorkeling Tours
Some of the best snorkeling spots in Aruba, like the Antilla Shipwreck, are best accessed by a local tour guide. Sign up for an Aruba snorkeling tour with one of these outfitters:
De Palm Tours
De Palm Tours has been providing exceptional snorkeling tours for over 60 years! Access three snorkel spots on a spacious catamaran, including Antilla Shipwreck, Boca Catalina, and Arashi Reef. The Antilla is the largest shipwreck dive in the Caribbean and is home to abundant coral, tropical fish, tube sponges, and anemones.
If you want a family-friendly adventure, join the Afternoon Snorkeling Tour with Jolly Pirates. Step aboard the pirate schooner and let the crew take you to Catalina Bay and Antilla Shipwreck. Look for reef formations, starfish, sea turtles, tropical fish, coral, and sponges.
Octopus Aruba takes small groups to the best snorkeling on the island with the Catamaran Afternoon Lunch & Snorkeling experience. They also offer power snorkeling using underwater scooters, which allow you to experience the thrill of diving with the simplicity of snorkeling. All you have to do is push the button of your battery-operated scooter and let it propel you through the reef.
Aruba Vacation Rentals on Eagle Beach
After discovering the magic of Aruba snorkeling, return to your property with Blue Aruba Rentals. Enjoy all of our amenities, like beaches, pools, spas, restaurants, and fitness rooms. Discover the properties in our oceanfront condos: Harbour House, Oceania, Blue, and Azure Beach Residences. Book your getaway to our Caribbean paradise today!